Is it worth it to keep track of calories?
If losing pounds and keeping it off is important to you, then writing everything down is definitely worth it if that’s what it takes to keep you on track. In time though as everything becomes automatic you may no longer have to, but during the early stages it would be best to document everything not just for record purposes but also to serve as motivation.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:41:35
This question has been viewed 406 times.
1 people are following this question: