Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
0 vote(s)Not trying to be mean hear but he should lose about 10 or 15 lbs you should sign him up for track and swimming they will help him lose most of his body fat and gain lean muscle
Based on BMI (Body Mass Index) measurements used by the medical community, he has a BMI of 19.8, which is in the healthy zone for his height.
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- How Can Teens Lose Weight?
- I lost weight fast as a teenager but now in my thirties I struggle, why is this?
- What diet should a teenager eat?
- Is there an appropriate age to start dieting?
- What is the safest way in order for a teenager to lose weight?
- Teenage diet, is it harmful to my child?
- Best foods for teenagers?
- Are Meridia diet pills safe for teenagers?
Last Activity: 2011-09-03 14:45:53
This question has been viewed 2602 times.
3 people are following this question: