Is rapid weight loss a good idea?
Generally, no. Rapid weight loss is generally caused by depriving your body of essential nutrients resulting in health problems. However if you have had a history of healthy eating, restricting food intake for a very short while can do no harm. That said, it is not advisable since you will tend to regain the weight very rapidly too after you resume normal eating.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What is the fastest way to lose weight?
- My friend lost weight fast and now has saggy skin, how can I avoid this?
- What's the most weight someone can lose in a month?
- I read somewhere that speedy weight loss is harmful. Is this true?
- Is it possible to lose weight fast?
- Will Acai Berry help me lose weight rapidly?
- Is rapid weight loss really possible?
- Is fast slimming safe?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 13:05:23
This question has been viewed 460 times.
1 people are following this question: