Is rapid weight loss really possible?
Rapid weight loss is usually attributed to crash dieting. They don’t have any long term result. Rapid weight loss programmes or plans can make you lose weight in no time but the weight can come back after you stop the weight loss programme or plan. Most rapid weight loss programmes are also unhealthy because they either starve you or deprive your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What is the fastest way to lose weight?
- My friend lost weight fast and now has saggy skin, how can I avoid this?
- What's the most weight someone can lose in a month?
- I read somewhere that speedy weight loss is harmful. Is this true?
- Is it possible to lose weight fast?
- Will Acai Berry help me lose weight rapidly?
- Is fast slimming safe?
- I want to lose weight as soon as possible. What are examples of diet plan that promote rapid weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 04:18:48
This question has been viewed 468 times.
1 people are following this question: