Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
Well, the cookie diet does in fact help to lose weight, due to drastic reduction in calories consumed per day. But the point is whether you realize the dangers of such a fad diet? Short term weight loss is achieved with this cookie diet, but look elsewhere for long term weight maintenance
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
- Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
- What does the grapefruit diet do?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-26 08:17:41
This question has been viewed 353 times.
1 people are following this question: