Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
Any bodybuilding program written by a qualified or certified fitness professional that incorporate multi-joint exercises can give you strength and size benefits at the same time. Multi-joint or compound exercises are the best mass and strength builders in all the world of sport. Although bodybuilding focuses on overall muscular development, all of that mass, definition, and symmetry would not be possible without serious strength training using the powerlifts namely the squat, the bench press, and the deadlift.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- How can I get better at push ups?
- How old do you have to be to go into weight training programs?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- If I stop working out, will my muscles turn to fat?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- How much weight should I use for each exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 17:27:47
This question has been viewed 740 times.
1 people are following this question: