Is there a chance for me to have normal looking body shape if my parents are both wide and overweight?
YES. Though heredity is a factor in overweight and obesity due to the number of fat cells, it can also be combated with proper diet and exercise. For children of obese parents, the usual concern would be the lifestyle and the eating pattern directly related to training and family customs. But if the child is the one who is actually insisting on weight loss, then there is a bigger chance than to those who are not at all interested.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 23:10:52
This question has been viewed 276 times.
1 people are following this question: