Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
No, all carbs are not equal. Carbs can be categorized as simple and complex carbs. If you want to know a short and simple description, then here it is. Simple carbs release glucose immediately after digestion, while complex carbs take a longer and gradual way to release glucose, making them a better choice.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 09:07:49
This question has been viewed 449 times.
1 people are following this question: