Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
Above the recommended daily allowance of 50-140mcg of Vitamin K may burden kidney but there is no conclusive evidence that it does. It is important for those using anti coagulant drugs to avoid intake of Vitamin K rich foods so as not to have drug-nutrient interaction.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 14:03:28
This question has been viewed 1177 times.
1 people are following this question: