Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
Dukan diet is focused on eating leafy vegetables that contains vitamins and minerals essential to the body to make your immune system stronger. The dukan diet will actually make you healthy and can prevent certain diseases. It is also high in antioxidants that will help you stay younger and feel younger. Many diseases like kidney disorders or high cholesterol may actually aggaravate with dukan diet so take care before satrting it
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
- What does the grapefruit diet do?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
- Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-18 10:08:16
This question has been viewed 529 times.
1 people are following this question: