Is there any restriction to food after recovery from the surgery?
After a full recovery from the surgery, you will be able to eat regular foods but as a result from the procedure performed, and having the stomach reduced greatly in size, you may expect getting full easily. Your consumption of food may not be as many as you used to.
- How do Gastric sleeves work?
- How effective is a gastric sleeve surgery?
- If I’m about to undergo a gastric sleeve surgery, how long will it take me to eat the things I want to?
- Is it safe to undergo gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is gastric sleeve surgery an effective weight loss option?
- I’ve heard about the gastric sleeve surgery, can I undergo this procedure?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 17:30:57
This question has been viewed 287 times.
1 people are following this question: