Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
Yes there is. Unlike gastric bypass surgery, gastric banding does not interfere with food absorption. For this reason, vitamin deficiencies are rare after gastric banding due to the fact that gastric banding only limits the consumption of food because of the feeling of fullness. Even with this situation, the food consumed will still be entering the stomach and will be absorbed by the body in a slower manner.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- . What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- How does stomach band work?
- How does a Gastric Bypass work?
- Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
- What is Gastric Band Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 13:02:42
This question has been viewed 350 times.
1 people are following this question: