I’ve been planning to lose weight recently. What weight loss tip can you recommend?
First you must be dedicated in achieving your goals if you really want to lose weight. Have a regular exercise and start having a healthy diet plan. Try having five to six meals or snacks in a day. Eat more vegetables rich in water like zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers. Eat slowly; chew your food well so that the body can absorb all the needed nutrients.
- What are Some Easy Ways to Lose Weight?
- are there any weight loss techniques that specifically target a Fat Belly?
- Is Hunger the Biggest Obstacle to Losing Weight?
- Why should I include fibre in my diet?
- Does water consumption increase weight?
- If I eat too much salt, will I get high blood pressure?
- Are there healthy slimming tips that will help me lose weight quickly?
- What food will I eliminate to help me burn fats faster?
- If I’m on diet, can I still drink soda?
- How can I beat late-night food cravings?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 13:26:07
This question has been viewed 283 times.
1 people are following this question: