Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
0 vote(s)Most bloating is caused by ingesting a highly toxic food or drink, the bloat is caused by water retention where your body isolates the toxins.
It may be caused by the high amount of fiber from vegetables, fruits and beans that you suddenly ingested. You might try slowing down on eating them and try to slowly introduce them back to your diet to relieve your bloated feeling. The feeling will go away after a few days.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- What is the diet for people with Migraine?
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- What is Elimination Diet?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- Which Weight Loss Program Has The Best Support Forum?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- What are realistic Weight Loss Goals?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 11:00:24
This question has been viewed 1692 times.
4 people are following this question: