May I Exercise with a Hangover?
Exercising when hung over is not a good idea because you are dehydrated, your coordination is impaired and you won’t have enough energy to give your body an optimal workout. In this condition you may place undue stress on the body. What you can do instead is to stretch or take an easy walk but only after getting enough rest and drinking plenty of fluids.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:58:57
This question has been viewed 666 times.
1 people are following this question: