My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
Make nutritious foods look yummier, children are curious about foods they have never seen before. You can mix vegetables or fruits to his favorite food, make sure that he won’t notice it. The trick is to chop them into small pieces and hide them into the food. You can also make your son more interested with vegetables if you take him grocery shopping, or you can implement a rule for him to eat vegetables. Example, exchange the vegetables for something he really likes; an hour of video games for 1 serving of vegetables.
0 vote(s)If he woulnt eat vegetables then don't give him anything else exept water and milk and eventually he will become hungry enough and will eat then that's what I did with my son and he went 4 days without any food and believe me I did start to worry because I could start to see some of his ribs but on the 4th day he came up to my and said mommy can I have some vegetables I'm starving and that's when all my hard work paid off
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
Last Activity: 2011-09-03 15:05:18
This question has been viewed 2387 times.
2 people are following this question: