Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
Both can be of great help. It depends how expert your trainer is. On-line trainers may be less costly but the dieter may miss the professional interaction between a trainer and the trainee which includes witnessing daily improvements. However, On-line trainer might also be a good choice if the trainer knows how set up the complete sessions required well with all the necessary baseline data.
- Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
- How can you tell if someone, even a personal trainer, has no clue about strength training?
Last Activity: 2011-06-22 21:31:09
This question has been viewed 313 times.
1 people are following this question: