Pilates: What is it and how can it help me?
Pilates has gained widespread popularity because unlike other typical workouts where you have to feel the burn to reap the benefits, Pilates relies on controlled breathing and movements to strengthen and tone the entire body. Because of its adaptability, it can benefit just about anyone, from couch potatoes to elite athletes. Also, even if you’ve had back, muscle, or joint injury before, this mat exercise won’t aggravate any previous injury since the movements are controlled and fluid. By focusing on the core muscle groups, Pilates can significantly improve core strength, flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and posture, while giving you a clearer, more relaxed mind.
- Can core stability exercises help in weight loss?
- Can an elliptical trainer work your abs?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- Why lift weights?
- How can I lose my saddlebags?
- What is Circuit Training?
- What is Eccentric Training?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:56:08
This question has been viewed 396 times.
1 people are following this question: