Should I eat a fat free food?
No, banishing all fats from your diet is a dangerous choice. Fat in diet has been blamed for obesity and has since been looked upon in terror. This is a wrong approach towards fats. Fats are essential for many important functions in your body like production of vitamins and hormones.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 13:08:41
This question has been viewed 451 times.
1 people are following this question: