Supplements (Chromium Picolinate, Met-Rx, Vanadyl Sulfate, Cybergenics, etc.), do they work?
Supplements can give you extra protein and calories, but since they don’t have any anabolic effect you can’t expect to pack 10 pounds of muscle on your body by just using supplements. Sure the ads sure do look nice, but unless you’re having trouble eating a balanced diet your money would be better spent on buying better food.
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- What type of weight loss supplement should I take?
- What are Fat burners and Stacking?
- How come a lot of people find it hard to trust weight loss supplements?
- What are the examples of weight loss supplements?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 23:21:56
This question has been viewed 930 times.
1 people are following this question: