Tell me more about foods that are allowed in no carb diet?
No carb diet limits the amount of carbohydrates eaten each day. It is usually based on creating the right chemical conditions in the body for weight loss rather than on the amount of the food you eat. If you limit the number of carbohydrates you eat, you also control the amount of insulin released into the bloodstream. This is because carbohydrates especially simple carbohydrates containing simple sugars lead to spikes in blood sugar that require more insulin to be released. To normalize the blood sugar level we need insulin. No carb diet is high-protein foods such as meat, cheese, vegetables, fruits, and grains.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Are High Protein Diets and Low Carb Diets the Same?
- Which low carb diet gets best results?
- How long is it safe to stay on a low carb diet?
- Which celebrities follow a low carb diet?
- Is it OK to eat bananas on a low carb diet?
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
- How do I recognize side effects of no carb diets?
- What about the side effects developed after a low or no carb diet? Are they permanent?
- I would love to start the no carb diet, what do you suggest?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 11:20:13
This question has been viewed 316 times.
1 people are following this question: