- Tamer Sameeh added an answer: 2011-05-31 15:26:07
The South Korean diet has gained much attention recently. While most countries worldwide are wrestling high prevalence rates of obesity, the prevalence rate of obesity in South Korea approaches 3.5%. This has urged physicians globally to study the South Korean diet habits. The South Korean diet includes a main dish of vegetables. For example, a Korean's dinner usually includes a dish of vegetables and another of rice, potatoes, beef and/or fish. In other words, Koreans fill up their stomachs mainly with vegetables which markedly limit the amount of consumed calories. The South Korean diet has helped thousands of people worldwide lose weight.
- Tamer Sameeh added a question: 2011-05-31 14:43:33
- Tamer Sameeh added an answer: 2011-05-31 14:25:41
Colon cleansers are a group of remedies that can "cleanse" the colon of toxins and substances that can lead to disease and/or accumulation of fat. Colon cleansers are effective in elimination of "oxidants" which are triggers of tissue injury, inflammation and cancer. Colon cleansers have also proven to accelerate the process of fat breakdown; hence, they are used in various weight loss programs.
- Tamer Sameeh is now following the topic colon cleanse: 2011-05-31 14:17:03
- Tamer Sameeh added a question: 2011-05-31 14:16:47
- Tamer Sameeh added an answer: 2011-05-31 14:04:14The Feingold diet is a special dietetic program that is based on elimination of some foods and a number of artificial flavors, artificial colors, petroleum based preservatives, aspartame and drugs such as salicylates. The Feingold diet was first described by Ben F. Feingold as a treatment option for attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD). There has been a great deal of debate concerning the efficacy of the Feingold diet since it was first described more than 30 years ago.
- Tamer Sameeh is now following the topic feingold diet: 2011-05-31 14:03:58
- Tamer Sameeh added a question: 2011-05-31 13:55:13
- Tamer Sameeh added an answer: 2011-05-31 13:29:58
The HCG diet is a weight loss program that is centered on adapting to a low caloric diet and taking HCG. HCG is a hormone that is normally secreted by the human placenta. It stimulates mobilization of fat from its stores and its breakdown to be used as a source of energy. Furthermore, HCG promotes the growth of muscles. The HCG diet has a rather low caloric content and mainly relies on fresh healthy foods.
- Tamer Sameeh is now following the topic hcg diet: 2011-05-31 13:29:44
- Tamer Sameeh added a question: 2011-05-31 13:21:48
- Tamer Sameeh is now following the topic obesity surgery: 2011-05-31 03:26:25
- Tamer Sameeh added an answer: 2011-05-31 03:25:55
Obesity surgery (bariatric surgery) refers to a group of procedures that yeild significant loss of weight. However, these procedures are last resort options that are usually considered when exercise, deiting, weight loss supplements and psychotherapy have failed to produce pronounced loss of weight. In general, obesity surgery is better reserved for individuals with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 35 kg/m2.
- Tamer Sameeh added a question: 2011-05-31 03:14:29
- Tamer Sameeh is now following the user quigles: 2011-05-27 15:02:40
About Me:Dr. with 10 Years Medical writing experience. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and Master of Pediatrics and Neonatology.
Upload User Image
Supported file types: jpg
Maximum file size: 1MB