What about the side effects developed after a low or no carb diet? Are they permanent?
Thankfully no. There are many health risks that could develop after you persist with a no carb poor a low carb diet for considerable amounts of time. The most important is development of Ketogenic state, lowered immunity and reduced mental skills. All of these side effects were proved to be temporary and promptly improved on returning back to a normal diet.
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
- How do I recognize side effects of no carb diets?
- I would love to start the no carb diet, what do you suggest?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- What is a NOCARB DIET? Is it healthy?
- Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
- Tell me more about foods that are allowed in no carb diet?
- Does the no carb diet create a ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 10:01:10
This question has been viewed 313 times.
1 people are following this question: