What are Fat burners and Stacking?
Fat burners are drugs, agents, or supplements that can either help burn more fat or inhibit the production of fat cells. Stacking refers to the use of more than just one drug or supplement at a time to get better results. Stacking whey protein and casein work well together in supplying all your protein needs. Caffeine, ephedrine, and aspirin taken together produce a synergistic effect not possible when each is taken separately.
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- What type of weight loss supplement should I take?
- Supplements (Chromium Picolinate, Met-Rx, Vanadyl Sulfate, Cybergenics, etc.), do they work?
- How come a lot of people find it hard to trust weight loss supplements?
- What are the examples of weight loss supplements?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 23:15:39
This question has been viewed 319 times.
1 people are following this question: