What are good sources of Vitamin K?
Vitamin K is a non essential vitamin. The body can produce it and produces all that it needs but further need can be found mostly in cows milk, liver, wheat, dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli, kale, spinach, brussel sprouts; and vegetable oils.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 14:01:53
This question has been viewed 432 times.
1 people are following this question: