What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
It refers to the days of the week in the diet plan and it pertains to the food the one can eat on a specific day. During red day, included free foods on the list are fruits and vegetables, white fish, lean meats and eggs while for a green day fruits and vegetables, grains, beans, pasta, rice, tofu and eggs are the type of food one can eat freely in that particular day.
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
- I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
- Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:47:07
This question has been viewed 1354 times.
1 people are following this question: