What are important points to remember in doing power lifts?
0 vote(s)In doing squats you should squat just past the parallel position. In the bench press use the grip which will enable you to use the most weight. Avoid the extremely wide or extremely narrow grips as they could raise injury to the wrists when using heavy weights. As much as possible, do all power training exercises 8 to 10 sets of from 3 to 5 repetitions.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 05:20:53
This question has been viewed 254 times.
1 people are following this question: