What are the benefits of energy drinks?
0 vote(s)Simply put, energy drinks provide an individual with extra energy. Also, because these are rich in vitamins and minerals, they provide additional support to cardiovascular and immunity requirements. Free radicals, usually produced due to over exercise, dirty air, exposure to pollution and stress, can also be controlled by energy drinks since they are also a good source of antioxidants. Care should be taken to avoid consuming energy drinks prior to an exercise session as it may lead to overstimulation and unwanted increase in blood pressure.
- Can I really lose weight by taking weight loss drinks without exercise?
- What drink can aid in weight loss?
- Are weight loss drinks effective? Do they have side effects?
- Are there any particular weight loss drinks?
- Is it true that ice cold water is considered as one of the effective weight loss drinks?
- Is fat free milk a weight loss drink?
- Can weight loss drinks really help me lose weight?
- Name some weight loss drinks which can be prepared at home?
- Why is water a good weight loss drink?
- What exactly are weight loss drinks?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 16:13:19
This question has been viewed 387 times.
1 people are following this question: