What are the benefits of using an aerobic stepper?
An aerobic stepper is a piece of exercise equipment that provides a low-impact, easy to learn workout.
There are a multitude of different styles to choose from, from a basic block with adjustable height to a portable hydraulic unit that can be hid out of sight under a bed. Of course, budget permitting, there are professional grade machines available.
Some of the many benefits include:
- You can watch TV or even surf the internet whilst exercising
- Very easy to use and learn
- A lot less risk of impact-related injury
- Good for toning legs, bum and lower back (you must be conscious of your posture for this).
- Which is better: treadmills or elliptical trainers?
- How do I choose the best exercise equiment?
- Are yoga or exercise balls good to use for toning your body?
- What are the downsides of using an aerobic stepper?
- How high should my step be?
- How good are those gadgets advertised on TV?
- How do I determine my target heartrate?
- Do I count the weight of the bar?
- Should I use a lifting belt?
- What are lifting straps?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 13:39:07
This question has been viewed 525 times.
1 people are following this question: