What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
Anyone new to the iron game asks this question, usually together with how to get killer abs. But getting bigger arms all depend on your training and nutrition program as well as the execution of the most effective movements. If you want bigger arms, you can’t just do barbell curls and expect your shirts to burst at the seams. To really build the mass of your guns so to speak, you have to focus on the triceps and shoulders as well. This means basic pressing movements such as the bench press and the overhead press executed in controlled and perfect form. If you just jerk the weight around for the sake of lifting it, you won’t get the mass you are striving for. Your routines should also be periodized to allow the muscles to recover from your last training session. If you are a hard gainer, take protein powder supplements for better results.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 08:26:57
This question has been viewed 663 times.
1 people are following this question: