What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
Chromium is one of the minerals essential to weight loss. It metabolizes sugar and helps suppress the appetite. Chromium affects the insulin production of your body and helps regulate your blood sugar levels. Calcium is also beneficial in weight control. Zinc also helps regulate your appetite and help you control your weight.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
Last Activity: 2011-06-17 23:39:22
This question has been viewed 599 times.
2 people are following this question: