What are the best strength-training exercises?
The best strength-training exercises to build overall body power are also known as compound or multi joint exercises. This includes squats, deadlifts, presses (both bench and overhead), rows, and power cleans. The one thing in common with these movements is that they train huge muscle groups all at once. In every rep of squats for example, you are able to train your entire legs (quadriceps and hamstrings), lower back, glutes, and core all at the same time. Although these power movements are the hardest exercises to do since the technique alone takes years to develop, you can be absolutely sure that you’ll have the mass and power that you won’t get anywhere else.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:54:41
This question has been viewed 410 times.
1 people are following this question: