What are the best ways to get killer abs?
To get killer abs you have to train it just like how you would train any other muscle group. The movements targeting the core have to be done in a controlled manner with emphasis on good form and you have to mix and match the exercises every now and then for variety and added difficulty. You’ll also need low body fat otherwise no matter how many ab exercises you do your abs won’t show. There is no other way to do this than to avoid fatty foods and to incorporate aerobic exercise such as running, cycling, and aerobics into your workout routine.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the best diet plan for busy professionals?
- What is the Cabbage Soup Diet?
- Has anybody tried the Nutrisystem Advanced program?
- What is the monthly cost of following the jenny craig diet?
- Are there kosher options on jenny craig?
- How can I avoid snacking when cooking for others whilst on jenny craig program?
- Do I have to buy my own fruit to go with the jenny craig system?
- What qualifications do jenny craig consultants have?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 17:26:44
This question has been viewed 494 times.
1 people are following this question: