What are the contents of slimming patches?
Slimming patches are believed to be effective in promoting weight loss. The most common contents of slimming patches are Fucus Vesiculosus, Guarana, Zinc Pyruvate, Yerba Mate, Lecithin, and L-Carnitine. Most of these contents are herb extracts. The Fucus Vesiculosus is an herb extract derived from sea plant. Guarana and Yerba Mate are herbs known to control appetite for food. Zinc Pyruvate is a substance that promotes lower cholesterol when combined with contents like potassium, sodium, or calcium. Lecithin and L-Carnitine are substances which are widely known to help burn down fats quickly.
- Are slimming patches really effective?
- How do you use slimming patches?
- How do slimming patches work?
- Are slimming patches effective?
- What are common ingredients found in slimming patches?
- I want to try slimming patches but how do they work?
- What are slimming patches?
- Tell me about slimming patches, how do they act?
- What do slimming patches claim to achieve?
- I have been told that slimming pills are very effective but I have trouble swallowing pills, is there a substitute that I can use?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 11:05:28
This question has been viewed 372 times.
1 people are following this question: