What are the downsides of using an aerobic stepper?
Although an aerobic stepper can be cheap to buy and easy to learn, there are a few associated negatives:
- Calorie burn is not as good as other exercises
- Only the legs and bum tend to be worked out though this can be helped by using small weights to help tone arms
- The metabolic rate is less likely to be increased
- The exercise can become repetitive and boring
- Which is better: treadmills or elliptical trainers?
- How do I choose the best exercise equiment?
- Are yoga or exercise balls good to use for toning your body?
- What are the benefits of using an aerobic stepper?
- How high should my step be?
- How good are those gadgets advertised on TV?
- How do I determine my target heartrate?
- Do I count the weight of the bar?
- Should I use a lifting belt?
- What are lifting straps?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 13:48:11
This question has been viewed 635 times.
1 people are following this question: