What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
The list is quite big. First of all this cookie diet is a VLCD or very low calorie diet, since it suggests subsisting on just 800 calories per day. So all the risks associated with VLCDs can be expected here. Another risk is the vitamin and nutrient deficiency, because all you can afford to get is 260 calories from eating a meal.
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
- Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
- What does the grapefruit diet do?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
- Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-26 08:19:02
This question has been viewed 358 times.
1 people are following this question: