What are the limits of acupuncture?
Acupuncture is not designed to cure life threatening or critical diseases. It is basically an alternative therapy. People who are suffering from health conditions are referred to undergo acupuncture to relieve discomfort and improve strength. Doctors don’t advise them to undergo acupuncture to cure their illnesses. If you are suffering from a health condition, always seek medical advice first before undergoing an acupuncture therapy. The doctor will be able to tell you whether acupuncture will be helpful or not.
- How safe is acupuncture?
- How painful is acupuncture?
- Are Chinese the best acupuncturists?
- Are there any side effects of acupuncture?
- Is acupuncture safe for pregnant women?
- What are the limits of acupuncture?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 16:26:24
This question has been viewed 224 times.
1 people are following this question: