What are the major causes of obesity?
0 vote(s)In my opinion, processed foods, the cost of fresh food and a lack of education as to the risks of poor diet.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- How many people are overweight in New Zealand?
- How do I know if I am overweight or obese?
- What are the major health risks for obese people?
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- How is Obesity and Obesity Related Disease Treated?
- is there a Connection Between Obesity and Breast Cancer?
- Im 50 pounds Overweight but I Hardly Eat Anything, Why is this?
- Is Yo-Yo Dieting Harmful?
- What Effect does Excess Weight Have on Blood Pressure?
Last Activity: 2011-03-06 15:19:32
This question has been viewed 650 times.
1 people are following this question: