What are the muscles that a combat athlete needs to focus on?
0 vote(s)Most training programs emphasize the showy muscles of the upper body – arms, pecs, and abs. A combat athlete needs to develop the POWER muscles: legs, hips, lower back, traps, sides, neck, and forearms. The rest of the body will grow bigger and stronger with very little in the way of direct exercise as long as you train the power groups.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 11:05:54
This question has been viewed 549 times.
1 people are following this question: