What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
The side effects of weight loss tea are primarily of its caffeine content. Some know side effects are: gastrointestinal disturbances, dizziness, sleeping disorder, hyperactivity and mood swings. But these side effects might only occur when you take the tea for a long time and they might be a little minor and not serious.
0 vote(s)Most green teas are low in caffeine but high in other toxins, moderation is important, certain green teas are almost poisonous.
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- What is weight loss tea?
- Is all weight loss tea green tea?
- Can you drink too much weight loss tea?
- Can anyone recommend a weight loss tea that works for them?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Does weight loss tea contain any chemicals or is it 100% natural?
- How will Slimming tea help me lose weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-16 10:31:06
This question has been viewed 832 times.
3 people are following this question: