What are the two most important factors of power training?
The primary factor of power training is low reps and high sets. The second most important factor is the use of exercises which develop and strengthen the large muscle groups of the back, chest, and legs. By taking liberties with this second factor, one can come up with all sorts of variations for power training.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 05:21:46
This question has been viewed 271 times.
1 people are following this question: