What are Weight Loss Wraps?
Weight loss wraps are a treatment, mostly offered at spas and beauty salons, that involve a solution being applied to the body and then getting wrapped in bandages and a thermal blanket. Different solutions will have different effects on the body such as skin softening, relaxation or indeed inch loss. Wraps are thought to aid circulation and ease water retention by raising the body's temperature. The effects of a wrap are temporary but can be good way to kick-start a diet or to help drop that extra inch that's preventing you from getting into those jeans.
- Do slimming body wraps lose weight or just water?
- If I’m sick, can I undergo infrared slimming body wrap?
- With infrared slimming body wraps, how many pounds will I lose in a week?
- I have heard of infrared slimming body wrap system from a friend. Will I just be losing water weight with this system?
- Spas and salons offer different types of slimming body wraps, do they really work?
- How can Slimming body wraps help in losing weight?
- Where are slimming body wraps usually applied?
- What are slimming body wraps?
- How can I make homemade slimming body wraps?
- What the basic things needed to make a homemade slimming body wrap?
Last Activity: 2011-06-02 12:07:01
This question has been viewed 452 times.
2 people are following this question: