What can help to motivate my husband to exercise?
More often than not, those that exercise in an environment where others exercise too are highly motivating. The gym have this inviting aura for those who need to lose weight. The goal is rubbed in with the others achieving it. Having something in common makes it more challenging and interesting. Exercising in the home where there is not much to see can be boring. Some motivates themselves with watching television or listening to their preferred music. Some who loves nature do the exercising outside, near the ocean, among trees, surrounded by flowers, etcetera. Imparting of knowledge though books, lectures, or cds also are highly motivating materials that can be used.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 03:11:19
This question has been viewed 621 times.
1 people are following this question: