What can I do to push myself when I don’t feel like lifting?
When you don’t feel motivated to lift weights, the best thing you can do is drag yourself to the gym. Once there you’ll see everyone else moving a step closer to their goal with every rep and every set they complete while you watch in awe. After watching them grind every last rep, for sure you’ll be joining them soon enough. The point here is don’t wait until you get motivated before you start moving weights; instead of sitting around sulking how bad your day was, do something to get you started and get you in the mood. This shoe slogan says it best: just do it!
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- How do i Stay Motivated When Trying to Manage Weight?
- What should I do if I don't have the motivation to exercise?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 17:01:16
This question has been viewed 308 times.
1 people are following this question: