What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
A good fitness trainer is a knowledgeable strength coach, and is a man loaded with practical and effective training advice. By practical experience, this means he needs to practice what he preaches and he needs to exhibit fitness as well. If he is a strength coach, he has to be strong as well otherwise he would be doing a disservice to all the other strength coaches. For a personal trainer to be considered a cut above the rest, his credentials must go beyond the qualifications and the documents he has to his name. He may have all the certifications known to man, but if he cannot motivate, educate, and push another person to become better physically then that makes him no different from the other garden variety trainers out there.
- Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
- How can you tell if someone, even a personal trainer, has no clue about strength training?
Last Activity: 2011-06-25 15:51:18
This question has been viewed 293 times.
1 people are following this question: