What diet should a teenager eat?
A teenager is at that age where his/ her body is undergoing enormous developmental changes. Added to this is the hectic schedule of school and extra curricular activities, which usually leaves no time for a proper diet plan. Keep the diet rich in nutritious foods like vegetables, fruits and yes, lots of protein. Leave junk food alone!
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- How Can Teens Lose Weight?
- I lost weight fast as a teenager but now in my thirties I struggle, why is this?
- Is there an appropriate age to start dieting?
- What is the safest way in order for a teenager to lose weight?
- Teenage diet, is it harmful to my child?
- Best foods for teenagers?
- Are Meridia diet pills safe for teenagers?
Last Activity: 2011-05-27 22:06:52
This question has been viewed 773 times.
1 people are following this question: