What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
In choosing a personal trainer, look for the following qualifications:
- Academic degree or education background in health and fitness;
- Certificates of training;
- Good client feedbacks;
- Credibility and trustworthiness, he should be someone whom you can comfortably work with; and
- Must be able to set realistic, measurable, & achievable goals for you.
- Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
- What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
- How can you tell if someone, even a personal trainer, has no clue about strength training?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 17:46:15
This question has been viewed 281 times.
1 people are following this question: