What does the grapefruit diet do?
Grapefruit is known to promote burning of fat and regulates insulin levels that aid in weight loss. It is also known to work well if combined with other diet plans. the diet is to last for 12 days and you have to wait for a few days after that before you can start the diet again. It is a high protein diet because it is known that grapefruit can speed up fat burning while on a high protein diet.
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
- Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
- Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-18 10:11:04
This question has been viewed 374 times.
1 people are following this question: