What food can be considered as slimming food?
Any food that is high in protein, water, healthy fats, and fibre can be considered as slimming food. Protein rich foods include beef, chicken, fish, eggs, beans, and nuts. Water rich foods are fruits and vegetables like tomato, pineapple, strawberry, cucumbers, and carrots. Foods with healthy fats include seafood like salmon, tuna, and mackerel. Nuts are known to be rich in healthy fats as well. Fibre rich foods include bran cereal, brown bread, red cabbage, and oranges.
- Is there such a thing as a single miracle slimming food?
- What are examples of natural slimming food?
- Are nuts good for me or not?
- What are foods that can help me become slim?
- How soon and how much should I eat after an aerobic workout?
- Would eggs be counted as a good slimming food?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 11:04:18
This question has been viewed 343 times.
1 people are following this question: