What food will I eliminate to help me burn fats faster?
You can’t eliminate something in your diet so you can be slim in no time because you have to eat a well balanced diet even though you want to be slim. You just have to eat less of something that gives you all that fats. Like food rich in calories, you have to substitute it to fruits and vegetables which have little calories and are good for your health.
- What are Some Easy Ways to Lose Weight?
- are there any weight loss techniques that specifically target a Fat Belly?
- Is Hunger the Biggest Obstacle to Losing Weight?
- Why should I include fibre in my diet?
- Does water consumption increase weight?
- If I eat too much salt, will I get high blood pressure?
- Are there healthy slimming tips that will help me lose weight quickly?
- I’ve been planning to lose weight recently. What weight loss tip can you recommend?
- If I’m on diet, can I still drink soda?
- How can I beat late-night food cravings?
Last Activity: 2011-06-03 17:29:03
This question has been viewed 388 times.
1 people are following this question: